Caliber Recruitment Notice for QA
Company Details: Caliber Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a company formed in Aug 2001 with a focus on solutions for Pharma and biotech industries. Caliber’s core competency lies in building solutions for Pharma and laboratory activities and solutions for international quality standards and regulatory norms like GLP, FDA, and GAMP. We have developed a portfolio of competencies out of this core competency.
-65% Throughout Academics
Terms & Conditions:
-2 Years of Service Agreement
-Compensation: 13500/ PM (Including PF & ESI)
- Study and understand the functional specifications and screen specifications provided for a given project.
- Prepare Test scenarios for responsible modules
- Get it reviewed by the Sr. QA Engineer or Project Leader QA or Quality Manager
- Prepare test cases for the respective modules
- Get the same reviewed and approved.
- Constantly update the test scenarios and cases as and when new ones are identified.
- Carry out testing as per the scripts
- Provide actual test effort details to the test in-charge along with details such as the number of bugs fixed, resolved, deferred etc. for each cycle of testing.
- Prepare/update Operational Qualification documents
- Report to the test in-charge regarding any stopping/critical issues or issues that obstruct the continuation of testing.
- Report to test Incharge on the problems being faced, that will not permit the completion of task within the given time.
- Reporting bugs in a meaningful and understandable manner which allows the problem to be reproduced.
Interested candidates need to send their resume to email@example.com with subject name as “ Caliber “ by 5pm, 27th June 2018.