Management Health Solutions India Pvt Ltd,
Notice for Testing Fresher’s
Company Details: Management Health Solutions is transforming the supply chain process for hospitals nationwide. MHS Headquarters is located in Connecticut .It has branches in Florida and offshore development center in Hyderabad. We help our clients recognize the power of optimizing supply chain activities using real-time, accurate data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions with confidence. We help hospitals recognize and understand important industry trends, and provide the data and analytics needed to benchmark their services and improve patient care. With our advanced inventory service facility, hospitals can ensure that all their prime objectives are met effectively. Using a robust mobile technology as the cornerstone of its products and services, our solutions are designed to fully automate supply chain processes and enable hospitals.
Below is the requirement:
Hiring Fresher’s : Testing – Walk-In
Job Title : Trainee Engineer
No. of Vacancies : 4
Location(s) : Hyderabad
Shift : General Shift / Afternoon Shift
(only male candidates for Testing)
Testing – Job Description
- Should have done Testing Course or 6 Months of Testing Experience
2. Candidate should have good analytical/logical / problem-solving skills
3. Candidate should have good communication skills
1.2016 / 17 Pass out with 60% Marks
2. Experience : 0 to 6 Months
3. Good Communication skills
4. B.E , B. Tech or MCA or MSc Computers
1st Round – Written Test (Aptitude, Logical and Technical) – 1 Hour
2nd Round – Technical (shortlisted candidate will be invited for F2F Interview in next week)
3rd Round – Technical Team lead F2F Interview
4th Round – Final(Director/HR Round)
Interested candidates need to send their resume to email@example.com with subject name as “ mhsinc “ by 5pm, 11th July 2018.
- Candidates who have attended written test in last 6 months should not attend, They will be rejected in the next rounds in case they attend written test again.
- Only male candidates for Testing.