Tvisha Recruitment Notice for Testing Freshers
Job Description QA Testing:
- Design and create test conditions, test data and test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium & Appium
- Design, Execute and analyze automation test scripts & test results for Web applications, iOS, Android & Windows Phone apps
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA
- Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to co-ordinate efficiently with client, products, offshore & onshore teams and bridge the communication gaps
- Good experience with different Mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Expertise practical knowledge of automated testing tools Selenium & Appium
- Knowledge & Experience on JIRA tool is a must
- Working knowledge on Testrails tool is a plus
- Must demonstrate an understanding of test automation frameworks
- 2016/17 Passed outs.
- Any Percentage
Bond : 30 months
Documents : originals need to be submitted
Please note: Only the first 50 eligible applicants would be considered as first come first serve basis.Interested Mind Q Students need to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject name as “Tvisha” by 5pm, 29th August 2017.