ISTQB Foundation Level Training Overview:
International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) is a software testing qualification certification organisation that operates internationally.
ISTQB is responsible for the "ISTQB Certified Tester", which is an international qualification scheme and the qualifications in the scheme are based on a syllabus. There is an examination covering the contents of the syllabus. After the examination, each successful participant receives the “ISTQB-Certified-Tester” certificate.
The Foundation Level exam tests for knowledge, not skill. It provides information about the certificate holders level of familiarity with the most common concepts of software testing and the associated terminology. It does not require work experience. The Foundation Level exam is a stepping stone toward the Advanced Level, which is more in-depth and much more practice-oriented. Information on the knowledge and skills that need to be demonstrated in order to get the certificate can be found in the syllabi of the Levels.
Syllabi are publicly available for download from the:
ISTQB ® Website (http://www.istqb.org/downloads.html).
Terms used in the ISTQB ® syllabi are described in the.
ISTQB ® Glossary (http://www.istqb.org/downloads/viewcategory/20.html).
- Prepare candidates for the Certificate in Software Testing based on the ISTQB syllabus.
- Improve understanding of software testing, its purpose and nature. And to raise awareness of issues and constraints around testing.
- Provide a professional qualification widely recognised by employers, customers and peers.
Value of the Course:
- Conveys Common Practices for Software Testing.
- Establishes a Framework for Skill Building.
- Builds Credibility and Professionalism for Your Profile.
- Has International Recognition and Consistency.
- Transfers Practical Knowledge for Software Testing .
- Learning the Subtleties of ISTQB Terminology and Approaches.
- Instructor Guidance and Feedback.
ISTQB Test Levels :
Currently ISTQB ® provides 3 levels of certification:
- ISTQB Foundation Level (CTFL)
- ISTQB Advanced Level (CTAL)
- Test Manager
- Test Analyst
- Technical Test Analyst
- Expert Level
- Improving the Test Process
- Test Management
- Test Automation
- Security Testing
For More Details Visit: http://istqbonlinetraining.com
|Class Room Training||Weekend Training||Online Training|
For More Course Details Click Here