PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly.
PHP, which stands for " PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor is a widely-used Open Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C, Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated web pages quickly, but you can do much more with PHP.
PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP is now installed on more than 244 million websites and 2.1 million web servers. Originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995, the reference implementation of PHP is now produced by The PHP Group.While PHP originally stood for Personal Home Page, it now stands for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor, a recursive acronym.
What Can PHP Do..?
- PHP can create, open, read, write, and close files on the server.
- PHP can collect form data.
- PHP can send and receive cookies.
- PHP can add, delete, modify data in your database.
- PHP can restrict users to access some pages on your website.
- PHP can encrypt data.
- With PHP you are not limited to output HTML. You can output images, PDF files, and even Flash movies. You can also output any text, such as XHTML and XML.
Why PHP ?
- PHP runs on different platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
- PHP is compatible with almost all servers used today (Apache, IIS, etc.)
- PHP has support for a wide range of databases.
- PHP is free. Download it from the official PHP resource: www.php.net
- PHP is easy to learn and runs efficiently on the server side.
- PHP runs on different platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)PHP is compatible with almost all servers used today (Apache, IIS, etc.)PHP has support for a wide range of databasesPHP is free. Download it from the official PHP resource: www.php.netPHP is easy to learn and runs efficiently on the server side.
|Class Room Training||Weekend Training||Online Training|
For More Course Details Click Here