This Oracle DBA training course is an intensive course is designed to learn and became Oracle DBA professional with an in-depth understanding of the DBA features of Oracle. This course helps to design, implementation, support and maintenance of Oracle Databases. The course also includes Oracle Memory architecture, Process Architecture, Physical and logical structures, Installing, Migrating, Upgrading, Patching Oracle Databases, Backup and disaster recovery techniques, performance and tuning, Database Replications, Stand By & Data Guard, Real Application Clusters, Monitoring and managing Oracle Databases via Grid, practical trouble shooting issue which you arise in day to day activities. Each and every topic is covered with unique case studies.
This course also covers OCP exam, and tips and techniques for passing the Oracle OCP exam.
- Easy access to data
- Easy integration and reporting the data
- Easy sharing of information.
- Powerful analysis of information.
- Massive Scale
- Ready for future.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who administer and maintain Oracle Databases.
Basic Understanding on SQL and Unix / Linux commands (Covers in course)
No prior experience is presumed.
This class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture
Software Needed on Each Student PC:
- Windows Server 2003 or 2008 / Linux Server with at least 1GB RAM
- Oracle 11G Release 2
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Oracle Databases
- Manage database files
- Backup and restore databases
- Manage security
- Managing indexes and finding performance bottlenecks
- Automate administrative tasks
- Replicate data between Oracle Databases
- Maintain high availability[ Data Guard , RAC ]
- Managing Databases via Grid
|Class Room Training||Weekend Training||Online Training|
For More Course Details Click Here