This Oracle training course is an intensive course is designed to learn Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, in-depth understanding of the DBMS, RDBMS and features of Oracle. This course helps to learn Select statements, creating tables, Indexes, Views and other Database Objects. The course will also covers complete in-depth knowledge on PL/SQL Blocks, Cursors, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages. Each and every topic is covered with unique case studies.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who want learn Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL)
No prior experience is presumed.
This class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture
Software Needed on Each Student PC:
- Windows Server 2003 or 2008 with at least 1GB RAM
- Oracle 11G Release 2
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand DBMS, RDBMS
- Understand SQL statements
- Creation of Databases objects like Tables, Indexes, Views ...etc
- Writes simple and complicated SQL Queries
- Good knowledge on PL/SQL Programming
- In-depth knowledge on Cursors, Procedures, Triggers and packages
|Class Room Training||Weekend Training||Online Training|
For More Course Details Click Here