Cloud Computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS) course gives the deeper understanding of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The course is designed to teach students how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. This course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting, Implementing and Developing optimal IT solutions on AWS.
The AWS-Cloud Computing training program is designed to give participants the skills & knowledge to gain a competitive advantage in starting / enhancing a career in Cloud Computing.
Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in Cloud Computing and a thorough understanding of real-world projects.
Successful completion of this program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements at Mind Q.
Any graduate with working knowledge of Computers/Internet can pursue a career in Cloud Computing.
This class is 80% hands-on, 20% lecture.
Software Needed on Each Student PC:
Simple Browser(IE/FF/Chrome) with any Operating System (Windows/Linux/Mac).
AWS Course Completion:
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Develop robust, flexible, and cost-effective cloud solutions
- Have a good knowledge on the latest distributed applications and their use cases.
- Choose, optimisation, cost-saving and calculation techniques of services for the project.
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and expertise in designing and deploying projects on the AWS platform
- The Ability to deploy, automate, operate and manage systems and applications on the AWS platform.
- Apply best practices for creating an AWS-based cloud solution.
- Amazon EC2, AMI, Storage S3, EBS and Glacier
- Amazon ELB, Auto Scaling, Relational Database Service
- Networking: Setting up VPC, NAT, NACLs, VPN
- Monitoring: CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Deployment: Elastic BeanStalk (EB), DynamoDB
- CloudFormation, SNS, SQS, SES, SWS
- Route53, CloudFront
Deep practical knowledge & Hands-on lab.
Real-time project use cases & scenarios from the various Industries.
AWS Solutions Architect Certification Preparation tips.
Mock Test and discussing various questionsTraining by the real-time Cloud Expert (Sajid Ali) having 15+ years of IT experience.
For More Course Details Click Here