Certified SDET Program
Well Prepared Material
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- SDET Training with 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- SDET Training from Real-time expert trainers
- Industry oriented training with corporate case studies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
About Certified SDET Training Course
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Training is specifically built for software aspirants. This training effectively trains and tutors people from both IT and Non-IT backgrounds to help make them competent enough to start a career as a software engineer. MindQ offers the best certified SDET course in Hyderabad with trainers who are accomplished and well established in the IT industry. We emphasize on project based training to develop the practical skills of the students and give them a real time working experience during the training program. The SDET Training course curriculum is adeptly put together to meet the standards of the industry with topics that integrate software testing and development that involves making use of tools like Selenium and Java and automating the testing of a given software. SDET Training in Hyderabad by MindQ is one of the most flexible and profitable courses with a remarkable potential to make it in the IT industry. We offer a course completion certificate for the candidates who clear and complete the training program along with placement assistance that is completely optional for the individuals to pick from
Certified SDET Training Curriculum
Software Testing (Manual Testing)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Software Engineering process & various development life cycles such as Agile Model, V-Model, DevOps etc
- Demonstrable ability in analysing Test Basis for various business problems & in publishing Requirement Analysis Reports
- Demonstrable ability in identifying & prioritising Test Scenarios, Test Cases & Test Data
- Demonstrable ability to execute the tests, record test logs & compile identified metrics
- Demonstrable ability of identifying, reporting & tracking defects till the logical end
- Demonstrable ability to collaboratively contribute to the project using such tools as ALM, Concerto, Outlook, Bugzilla, Jira etc
Agile process in JIRA
- Demonstrable ability of creating User Stories
- Demonstrable ability to create Sprints & assigning User Stories to Sprints
- Demonstrable ability of writing Test Cases & executing them
- Demonstrable ability to Log & track issues as well as to analyse the reports
Database – MS SQL Server
- Demonstrable knowledge on RDBMS including DML, DDL, DTL etc
- Demonstrable ability to write SQL Queries using Select, Join, Sub Query etc
- Demonstrable understanding of SQL Objects, Indexes, Joins, Stored Procedures, Normalisation rules etc
- Demonstrable understanding of the programming basics including programming logic, techniques, datatypes, variables, conditional statements, loops, arrays etc
- Demonstrable understanding of OOPS concepts (Class, Object, Inheritance, Polymorphism etc)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Access Modifiers, Interfaces, Collections, Exception Handling, JDBC Connection etc
- Demonstrable skill in developing code to create Java program as per the task
- Demonstrable fluency in Java Programming
Test Automation with Selenium using Java
- Demonstrable skill in using Selenium / Katalon IDE
- Demonstrable skill in working with different elements on the webpage, handling multiple windows, frames & alerts
- Demonstrable understanding of different libraries in Selenium, their purpose as well as clear understanding on how & when to use them in test automation
- Demonstrable skill in debugging the scripts and in maintaining them
- Demonstrable skill in developing automation test script using Java for the given set of Manual Test Cases
- Demonstrable ability in Data Driven Testing using data sources such as Excel
- Demonstrable ability of working with Test NG framework, Jenkins for schedules & Keyword Driven framework
- Demonstrable skill in generating Standard & Customised Reports
Selenium Integration with other tools
Maven: Demonstrable understanding of Maven Project, POM.xml, Creating builds and execution
Code Management Tool: Demonstrable knowledge of the Code Management Tool & Version Control. Skill of Checkin and Checkout of the code
Continuous Integration Tool: Demonstrable understanding about the usage of CI Tool. Skill in configuring the tool to automatically integrate the code & reporting
Mobile Test Automation with Appium
- Demonstrable ability to install & configure Appium, SDKs to test Android Apps
- Demonstrable understanding of Appium Libraries
- Demonstrable skill of developing test script to test Mobile Apps
- Demonstrable skill in testing Native, Web & Hybrid Mobile apps
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
Certified SDET Training Highlights
Experienced Test Automation Trainers with 12+ of experience
Every student gets an individual system to work with during the in-class training
Group discussions + assignments + presentations
Live interactive sessions.
Assessment + assignment performance tracking
Simulated client calls + standup calls + team calls for a real-time working experience
Resume preparation assistance
We provide a SDET training course completion certificate that is absolutely free and optional. The certificate can be printed out like a hard copy or given digitally according to your requirement. You can link it to your professional LinkedIn accounts which can be listed in your resume.
Who Should Learn Certified SDET Training?
People interested in building a career in Testing
Software engineers interested in API testing
Anybody looking for a lucrative certificate course
People with knowledge in coding.
Skills you will gain from our SDET Training course
Some of the skills you will learn from our extensive SDET Training course includes –
- Easily identify test cases, scenarios and data.
- Execute tests
- Record test logs
- Thorough understanding of Agile process in JIRA
- Write SQL Queries using select, join, sub query
- Develop codes for Java programs
- Test automation with selenium
- Integration of selenium with other tools
- Mobile test automation with appium
Career opportunities after taking the course
- Software engineer in Automation Testing
- SDET Automation test engineer
- Test engineer
- IT Testers
- SDET windows testing
- Software development testing
- SDET Manual testing
Why should I learn the SDET Training courses?
SDET is about testing and automating softwares that is highly required by IT companies and the demand for this job role is increasing by the day, making it one of the most desirable courses in the market.
Why choose MindQ for SDET Training in Hyderabad?
We at MindQ, follow practical training methods and techniques to give the students the required hands-on skills that will give them the upper hand during job trails and interviews.
Will I get a free SDET Training demo class?
Yes we can arrange for a demo class for the interested candidates. MindQ ensures to offer a demo for the courses to give people an understanding of how we function or train.
What if I miss a class?
You can attend our next live batch or we can provide backup classes for you.
Will I get a refund if I drop out of the SDET Training program?
You can get the refund only within the first 3 days after which no refund can be issued.
Do we get SDET Training course material?
Yes of course, we provide SDET Training course material for all the students enrolled in our program.
What are the prerequisites for learning an SDET Training course?
Basic knowledge in coding would be ideal.
SDET Training Features
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.