Core & Advanced HR
Course In Hyderabad
Well Prepared Material
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- Core & Advanced HR Training with 100% placement assistance
- 1800 HR’s placed in 600 companies in the last 8 years
- Real-time expert trainers
- Industry-oriented training with corporate case studies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
About Core & Advanced HR Training Course
The training program is designed to give participants the hands-on skills of working in different situations and industries. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas of the HR process starting with Reviewing requirements, Identifying scenarios till tasks are closure activities. Successful completion of this program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements at Mind Q.
Core & Advanced HR Training Course Curriculum
Core & Advanced HR Live Project
About Organization, Culture, Values and Human Resources
Module 1: Recruitment &Selection
- Man Power Planning/Budgeting
- Creation of Job Description and Vacancy
- End to End recruitment Process (Screening, Recruitment, Shortlisting & Head Hunting)
- Interview Skills and How to conduct Interview
- Social Networks candidate searching option through Portal
- Naukri/Monster/Times Job/Indeed Portals Practical Usage
Module 2: HR Generalist & Legal compliance
- Joining Formalities and staffing Induction and Orientation
- HR documentation
- Organogram / Reporting Matrix creation
- Employee Relation Management
- Relieving procedure and full and final settlement
- Exit interview & Formalities
- Attrition Issues & Effective Relation Polices
- Effective Retention Polices
- HR Statutory Audits
- All other legal formalities for HR Professional
- SWOT Analysis
Module 3: TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- On what basis training is provided
- To whom the training is provided
- Training Need Analysis
- Training Module Design
- Preparation of Training Calendar
- Training Feedback Analysis
- Training Budgeting
Module 4: Compensation and Benefits Payroll Processing
- Attendance and Leave Management – CL, EL, SL, and ML
- The Pay Structure – Basic, HRA, DA & Conveyance, Medical Allowance, Lunch allowance etc
- ESIC, PF Calculations
- Calculation of Gross, Net Salary &CTC
- Preparation of Break up –Salary, Designing CTC and Salary Break up and discussion on Compensation and Benefit
Module 5: Tax Planning for Salaried Employees
- PT Slab Process
- TDS (Salaried Employees), TDS for Consultants and contractors etc.
- Slab Process of TDS
- Tax Exemptions under different sections
Module 6: Lab Session
- Employee Master creation and maintenance
- Salary/Wages preparation in Excel Sheet
- Statutory reports in Excel Sheet
- Pay Slips Preparation
- MIS Reports in Excel Sheet
- MIS presentations
Module 7: ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- What is OD?
- What is Employee Engagement?
- What is Employee Welfare?
- Why Policies, steps to frame Policy HR
- Making and Implementation of HR Policies and HR Manuals
Module 8: Disciplinary Action/Termination
- What is Disciplinary Action
- Definition of Misconduct/Violation of Code of Conduct
- Preparations of show cause notice/Charge Sheet
- Domestic inquiry
Module 9: Labor Laws
- Statutory act Procedure, forms, Format filling etc
- Factories Act 1948
- ESIC ACT – 1948
- PF ACT-1952
- Bonus ACT-1965
Module 10: Statutory Portals
- PF – UAN, Chillan’s, Employee transactions, reports
- ESIC – Code creation, Chillan’s, Employer transactions, reports
- PT – Payments, reports
Module 11: Performance Management System (PMS)
- Defining Key Result Areas (KRAs) & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Drafting Performance Measurement Matrix
- Performance Appraisals Process
- Bell Curve & Other trends of Performance Measurement
- Performance Analytics
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
Core & Advanced HR Training Course Highlights
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Develop the confidence and the ability to carry out HR processes, and have an explicit, insightful practical knowledge of HR systems.
- We believe in training the future HR leaders of the industry
- Ensuring that our graduates have the upper hand to stand out amongst the crowd.
- A practical course that is driven by passion and experience.
- Ensures a comprehensive learning experience that leaves you ready.
- Diversity in organizations,
- Creating remote workforces,
- Important employee policies,
- Organizational behavior, and more.
Who Should Learn Core & Advanced HR Training Courses?
- Knowledge and communication skills in languages are required to learn this Core and Advanced HR Course.
- Those that are interested in becoming a successful HR.
- If you are a fresh graduate looking to change the industry and want to become an HR then it is easy to learn this course.
What are the modes of training offered for this Core & Advanced HR Training Course?
There are two modes of training offered for this Core & Advanced HR course, one is classroom training and another is online for those who cannot attend the classes.
What if I miss one class or more in the Core & Advanced HR Training Program?
We will reschedule the Core & Advanced HR Training classes within your course completion based on your availability of time or you can join with other live batches at that time.
Is there any eligibility requirement to learn Core & Advanced HR?
There is no such requirement for Core & Advanced HR.
Is there any facility to attend demo classes for Core & Advanced HR Training?
Yes, we will provide demo classes if you are interested as you can decide about joining the Core & Advanced HR Course in Hyderabad.
We offer a wide range of high quality teaching combined with practical, extra-curricular activities.
Instructor-Led Training Sessions
Our trainers are highly equipped with experience of over 12+ years and will be available to clarify and confirm any queries and details regarding the courses.
We have nothing but the BEST in the field of software. Our trainers are real-time experts with an impeccable record of training students, professionals and corporates.
We organize classes throughout the day at our scheduled timings. You can opt in for a demo according to your plan and schedule.
Industry Specific Scenarios
Since our faculty belongs to the software industry, our trainers are fully aware of the concepts, upgrades and skills required in the market. They teach according to the industrial standards.