Well Prepared Material
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- LoadRunner Training with 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Real time expert trainers
- Industry oriented training with corporate case studies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
About LoadRunner Training in Hyderabad
Loadrunner is a performance and software testing tool used to test applications that involve system behavior and performance under load. MindQ Systems offer the best Loadrunner training in Hyderabad with extensive teaching methods that gives the students hands-on experience and practice throughout the duration of the course.
Our Loadrunner course curriculum has been carefully categorized and arranged to meet the needs of the industry and is ideal for both beginners and working professionals who are looking to upgrade their skills. Case studies and projects are implemented as a part of our Loadrunner training in Hyderabad to magnify the learning capabilities of our students. We also provide a Loadrunner course completion certificate to validate your skills along with placement assistance. Our placement assistance will feature training that covers all the called for skills for students to get placed in the top companies in Hyderabad.
LoadRunner Training Curriculum
• Static Content, Dynamic Content, Web Hosting
• Features of Browsers
• Types of requests (GET vs POST)
• Query String, From Data
• Networking modules (OSI Module,TCP/ IP)
• 2- Tier, 3- tier, n- tie architecture
• Types of Operating Systems (Widows, Linux, HP UX, IBM AIX, MAC)
• Web/ APP/ DB Servers and their purpose
Introduction to Performance Testing
• What is Performance Testing Benefits of Performance Testing
• Performance Testing phases / Life Cycle
• Types of Performance Testing (Load, Stress, Volume, Endurance, Baseline, Benchmark etc)
• Introduction about various Performances Testing tools and scripting language info
• Indentifying the business scenarios for Performance Testing
• Think time, rendezvous point, IP Spoofing, Denial of Services Attack
• Workload Characterization
Introduction to Load Runner
• Introduction about the LoadRunner with various versions
• Components of LoadRunner and purpose of each component
• Load Generators, Calculating the # of LGs for a load test
Virtual User generator
• A Small introduction about the C language (Variable, functions, loops)
• Recording a Script
• Recording Log, Generating Log, Replay Log and Correlation results log
• Regenerate Script, recording options
• Best Practice for recording a script
• Run time settings
• Page Validations
• Transaction Timers
• Think times
• Randomizing the script
• Frequency used C functions
• Debug a script
• LR Variables Vs C Variables custom
• Requests Tips for advances scripting
• Scenario Vs Goal oriented
• scenario Schedule by group Vs Schedule by
• Scenario Adding Load Generators and verifying
• the connectivity (Performance test environment setup) Run Time settings
• Executing the tests
• Configuring the Rendezvous, IP Spoofing etc
• Monitoring servers through controller
• Windows resources, UNIX resources, other servers
• Auto collection of results, issues with auto collection, sampling intervals
• Configuring Diagnostics
Analysis Adding graphs
• Merging graphs
• Web Page Diagnostics
• Advanced Filters/ Drill down
• Raw data/ Graph data
• How to start Analysis (Analysis approach using Client side and server side measurement)
• Correlate the graphs/results and analyzing the results (Response Time vs HPS Vs throughput Vs TPS)
• Most commonly seen issues / errors and possible reasons
• Understanding the server configuration files
• Understanding the relationship among various settings
• Monitoring the servers without LoadRunner
• JVM architecture abd GC methods Some important tips
• Exercises individual presentation on various performance testing/ Engineering Concepts (Performance Testing Concepts, Performance Testing Tools, OS monitoring (windows & UNIX), Servers Monitoring)
• Test Plan & Traversal/ Test case/ Use case Document preparation & Preliminary performance test report preparation
Kick start your corporate career with Mind Q Systems.
LoadRunner Training Highlights
- Expert certified trainers with 12+ years of experience.
- 100% placement assistance
- Free demo class
- LoadRunner certification
- Course material provided
- Case studies + projects
- Live interactive + practical classes
- Project oriented learning
- Resume preparation assistance
- Mock tests + mock interviews
We provide a LoadRunner course completion certificate that is absolutely free and optional. The certificate can be printed out like a hard copy or given digitally according to your requirement. You can link it to your professional LinkedIn accounts which can be listed in your resume.
Who Should Take the LoadRunner Course?
- Any Graduates
- Job seekers can take up the course and specialize in it.
- Amateur coding learners
- People who are interested in building web applications.
- People looking for a credible certification course.
- Freshers or passed outs
Skills you will gain from our LoadRunner Training
- An in-depth explanation of VUSER and VUGEN concepts including parameterization, transactions, and controllers.
- Complete understanding of web applications.
- Thorough practical knowledge in performance testing.
- Components of LoadRunner
- Recording scripts
- Record + generate + replay logs
- Configuring + executing tests
- Hands-on experience in monitoring servers through the controller manual.
Career opportunities after taking the course
- Performance tester with LoadRunner
- Performance test engineer
- Test leads
- Performance test and automation engineer
- Performance test analyst
- LoadRunner application developer
- Software test engineer
- LoadRunner quality engineer
Will I get a free demo ?
Yes, MindQ offers free demo classes for all the courses that we have. You can contact us and schedule a LoadRunner demo class.
What if I miss a class?
We will arrange backup classes for you or you can also attend our next live batch.
Why choose MindQ?
MindQ understands the industrial requirements and works towards offering the best training via project based learning that gives the students practical and theoretical exposure to the course. We also have trainers with 12+ years of experience to train and guide the students in the right direction.
What are the modes of LoadRunner training?
We offer online and classroom training for students, you can pick the mode that best fits your schedule.
Who will benefit from this LoadRunner Training course?
This LoadRunner Training course is beneficial for those who are interested to learn performance testing and load testing and those that are already testers and developers.
Will I get a certificate?
Yes, we will provide a LoadRunner course completion certificate to all the participants after the completion of the course.
Does LoadRunner require programming?
Basic understanding of logical and functional programming would be enough.
We offer a wide range of high quality teaching combined with practical, extra-curricular activities.
Instructor-Led Training Sessions
Our trainers are highly equipped with experience of over 12+ years and will be available to clarify and confirm any queries and details regarding the courses.
We have nothing but the BEST in the field of software. Our trainers are real-time experts with an impeccable record of training students, professionals and corporates.
We organize classes throughout the day at our scheduled timings. You can opt in for a demo according to your plan and schedule.
Industry Specific Scenarios
Since our faculty belongs to the software industry, our trainers are fully aware of the concepts, upgrades and skills required in the market. They teach according to the industrial standards.