SQL Server 2016 DBA
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- SQL Server DBA Training with 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Real time expert trainers
- Indutry oriented training with corporate casestudies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
About SQL Server DBA Training Course
SQL Server DBA maintains and manages all the database duties including its design, the implementation and support. It also helps in assembling, fabricating and grading the databases for further use. MindQ offers the best SQL Server DBA Training in Hyderabad that is a thorough paced course that will teach you everything you need to build, configure a server, maintain a SQL Server disaster recovery plan, ways to design and manage a secure solution. We have excellent training staff who use effective practical training methodologies to give the students hand-on experience throughout the training program. Our SQL Server Database course curriculum is customized to meet the needs of the industry and is creatively segregated into 7 modules to cover all the core concepts effectively. We at MindQ Systems in Hyderabad provide a certificate marking the completion of the course along with placement assistance that can help students kick start their career in the right direction.
SQL Server DBA Training Curriculum
SQL Server DBA 2016
Architecture and Components of SQl Server
• Basics of RDBMS
• Introduction to SQL OS
• SQL Server Memory Management
• SQL Server Disk IO
• SQL Server Task Scheduling
• SQL Server Page Architecture
• SQL Server Data File Architecture
• SQL Server Log File Architecture
• Query Compilation & Execution
Installation & Configuration
• Installation of SQL Server 2016
• Post Installation Configurations
• Upgradation to SQL Server 2016
• Applying Patches
• Unattended Installations
• Trouble shooting Installations
• SQL 2016 Vs Older versions
Database Design & Configuration
• Designing Databases
• Handling Space Issues
• Controlling Database Growth
• Capacity Planning
• Shrinking log files
• Moving files from one Drive to another
• Database level Configurations
• SQL 2016 Vs Older versions
Backup & Recovery
• Designing a Backup Strategy
• Recovery Models
• Backup Types
• Backup Options
• Managed Backups
• Backup Encryption
• Compressed Backups
• Backups in SQL Azure
• Backup History
• Planning for a Restoration
• Pre Restorations
• Post Restorations
• Restore History
• Restoration Scenarios
• Phases of Restoration
• Troubleshooting Backups & Restoration
Automation & Monitoring
• Automating Administrative Tasks
• About SQL server Agent
• Creating Jobs, Alerts and Operators
• Scheduling the Jobs
• Working with Job Activity Monitor
• Resolving Job Failures
• Configuring Alert system in SQL server Agent
• Monitoring SQL Server
• The Goal of Monitoring
• Choosing the Appropriate Monitoring Tools
• Monitoring health status
• Best Practices on Monitoring
• Security Principles & Authentications
• Pre-Defined Server and Database Roles
• User-defined server roles& DB Roles
• User Mapping & Fixing Orphaned Users
• Controlling Object level Permissions
• Creating Schemas credentials
• Implementing contained databases
• Role permissions for SSIS and SQL Server Agent
• Implementing Transparent Database Encryption
• Implementing Change Data Capture
• Best Practices on security
Migration &Upgradation :
• Migration Scenarios
• Migration Procedure & planning
• Deployments, Launches & Go live
• Database Refreshes
• EOL migrations
• Migration between SQL &Other RDBMS
• Migration of Tables,SP’s & other objects inside the
• Upgradation path from Older versions to 2016
• Planning for Upgradation
• Different Approaches for Upgrade
• Upgrading a Standalone Systems
• Upgrading a HA Systems
Designing a Better HA solution
• Maintenance & Troubleshooting
• Maintenance & Troubleshooting
• Internals of Clustering
• Installation of 2 node cluster
• Patching a Cluster
• Adding Disk to the Cluster
• Adding hardware Resources to Cluster
• Trouble shooting cluster Issues
• HADR Internals & advantages
• Setting up HADR
• Adding a DB to the AG
• Patching in Always on
• Adding Replica in AG
• Setting up Listener & read-only Replicas in AG
• Troubleshooting & maintenance
Locking, Blocking & Deadlocks
• SQL Server waits & Queues
• SQL Server Isolation levels
• Troubleshooting Blockings
• Troubleshooting Dead locks
• Tuning & fixing Queries involved in Blockings & dead
Performance Monitoring tools
• SQL Server Built in tools
• SQL Server DMVs
• Extended Events in SQL Server
• Monitoring with performance counters
• PSS Diag& SQL Diag
• Idera Diagnostic manager
• Overview of SQL Nexus
• SQL Server Tuning methods
Query Tuning & Optimization
• Query Compilation & executions
• Query Optimizations
• Understanding Execution plans
• Query Tuning Hints & plan Guides
• Query Tuning Troubleshooting
• Overview of Query Store
• Query Store Internals
• Live Statistics
1Indexes & Statistics
• SQL Server Index Architecture
• SQL Server index Utilizations
• Identifying Missing Indexes
• SQL Server Index Maintenance
• SQL Server Statistics
• SQL Server Statistics Maintenance
SQL Server in Azure
• Azure Fundamentals
• Best Practices for SQL Server on Azure
• Azure SQL Database Fundamentals
• Backup & Restore on SQL Azure
• Monitoring an Azure SQL Database
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
SQL Server DBA Training Highlights
- Free demo class
- Job-oriented training
- 100% placement assistance
- Expert SQL experts with 12+ years of experience.
- 50+ hours of instructor led training
- Availability of online + offline + weekend training modes.
- 24*7 assistance provided.
- Professional resume preparation guidance
- Hands-on practical training.
SQL Server DBA Training Certificate
We provide a SQL Server DBA course completion certificate that is absolutely free and optional. The certificate can be printed out like a hard copy or given digitally according to your requirement. You can link it to your professional LinkedIn accounts which can be listed in your resume.
Who Should Learn SQL Server DBA Training?
- Any graduates
- People who want advanced training in Database.
- Web developers
- UI developers
- UX developers
- MVC developers
Skills you will gain from our Accessibility course
- Configuring servers
- Design and manage servers
- Automate regular tasks like backups.
- Database maintenance tasks.
- Understanding of system security
- Installation and configuration of SQL server 2016
- Automating administrative tasks
- Plan, deploy, and launch migration
Career opportunities after taking the course
- SQL Administrator
- SQL Database Administrator
- SQL Server Database Administrator.
- SQL Server Administrator
- Database administrator.
Can I get a free demo class?
Yes, we can arrange a free SQL Server DBA demo class.
Will I get a refund if I drop out of the course?
You can get the refund only within the first 3 days of enrolling in the SQL Server DBA course after which no refund can be issued.
What if I miss a SQL Server DBA training class?
You can attend our live batch or we can also arrange for backup classes.
What are the modes of SQL Server DBA training in MindQ Systems?
We offer online SQL Server DBA training, classroom SQL Server DBA training and weekend training
Will I get a SQL Server DBA certificate?
You will be given a SQL Server DBA course completion certificate after the training program.
What about SQL Server DBA placement?
We will provide assistance and guidance throughout the course that will help you perform well in the job interviews and job trials. We will also offer further assistance by forwarding your resume with our tied up companies.
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.