Angular Training in Hyderabad – Learn from experts
Well Prepared Material
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- Angular JS Training in Hyderabad with 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Angular JS Training in Hyderabad from Real-time expert trainers
- Industry oriented training with corporate case studies
- Angular Training with Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
About Angular JS Training in Hyderabad
Our expert professional trainers will give you extensive training and teach you the process of creating dynamic web applications and web pages. We at MindQ have the best trainers with 12+ years of professional experience who provide quality teaching to our students. Concepts like MVC Design Patterns, Single Page Application, Data Binding, Routing will be extensively covered in detail as a part of this course that will give you all the required skills to become an AngularJS developer.
A course completion certificate will be handed over to the students after the completion of the AngularJS course followed by placement assistance that will help our students get placed.
Angular JS Training in Hyderabad Curriculum
HTML and CSS
• html and css beyond basics
• What is Angular
• Architecture of Angular Apps
• Setting Up the Development Environment
• Your First Angular App
• Structure of Angular Projects
• Angular Version History
• Course Structure
• Basic Setup
• What is TypeScript?
• Your First TypeScript Program
• Declaring Variables
• Type Assertions
• Arrow Functions
• Access Modifiers
• Access Modifiers in Constructor Parameters
• Building Blocks of Angular Apps
• Generating Components Using Angular CLI
• Dependency Injection
• Generating Services Using Angular CLI
Displaying Data and Handling Events
• Property Binding
• Attribute Binding
• Adding Bootstrap
• Class Binding
• Style Binding
• Event Binding
• Event Filtering
• Template Variables
• Two-way Binding
• Custom Pipes
• Hidden Property
• ngFor and Change Detection
• ngFor and Trackby
• The Leading Asterisk
• Creating Custom Directives
• Building a Bootstrap Form
• Types of Forms
• Adding Validation
• Specific Validation Errors
• Styling Invalid Input Fields
• Cleaner Templates
• Control Classes and Directives
• Disabling the Submit Button
• Working with Check Boxes
• Working with Drop-down Lists
• Working with Radio Buttons
• Building a Bootstrap Form
• Creating Controls Programmatically
• Adding Validation
• Specific Validation Errors
• Implementing Custom Validation
• Asynchronous Operations
• Asynchronous Validators
• Showing a Loader Image
• Validating the Form Input Upon Submit
• Nested FormGroups
Consuming HTTP Services
• Getting Data
• Creating Data
• Updating Data
• Deleting Data
• OnInit Interface
• Separation of Concerns
• Extracting a Service
• Handling Errors
• Handling Unexpected Errors
• Handling Expected Errors
• Throwing Application-specific Errors
• Handling Bad Request Errors
• Importing Observable Operators and Factory Methods
• The Map Operator
• Observables vs Promises
Routing and Navigation
• Routing in a Nutshell
• Configuring Routes
• Getting the Route Parameters
• Why Route Parameters Are Observables
• Routes with Multiple Parameters
• Query Parameters
• Programmatic Navigation
Authentication and Authorization
• Application Overview
• JSON Web Tokens
• Starter Code
• Implementing Login
• Implementing Logout
• Showing or Hiding Elements
• Showing or Hiding Elements based on the User’s Role
• Getting the Current User
• CanActivate Interface
• Redirecting Users After Logging In
• Protecting Routes Based on the User’s Role
• Accessing Protected API Resources
• Preparing for Deployment
• JIT vs AOT Compilation
• Angular Compiler in Action
• Building Applications with Angular CLI
• Adding Custom Environments
• Linting with Angular CLI
• Linting in VSCode
• Other Deployment Options
• Examples of Animations
• Different Ways to Create Animations
• Angular Animations
• Importing the Animations Module and Polyfills
• Implementing a Fade-in Animation
• Implementing a Fade-out Animation
• Animatable Properties
Angular Material 2
• What is Angular Material
• Installing Angular Material
• Check Boxes
• Radio Buttons
• Text Areas
• Date Pickers
• Progress Spinners
• Passing Data to Dialogs
• Other Components
Client Side Concepts (CSC)
HTML & XHTML
- Basic Tags and Structure
- Text and Fonts, Creating Lists
- Building the Site/Creating Links
- Working with Images, Creating Tables
- Designing Website using Tables
- Creating Frames, Inline Frames
- Framesets Creating Forms
- video tag
- audio tag DOCTYPE declaration
- W3C Standards
- DIV & SPAN
- Designing Website using DIV
- Style Sheet Basics
- Classes & IDs
- Setting Font and Text Styles
- Background Properties
- Box Properties
- Lists & Pseudo classes
- padding & Margin Properties
- CSS Menus & Positions
- Scripting Basics
- Working with Objects
- String Object
- Array Object
- Math & Date
- DOM (Document Object Model)
- DOM Hierarchy
- Window Object
- Screen Objects
- Link Objects
- History Objects
- Select Objects Working with Forms
- Event Handling
- Form Validation
- DHTML Form Validation
- CSS selectors
- Effects & Animations
- Form Validation
- jQuery with Ajax
- jQuery with Database.
Server side content
SSC Session 1 — Web Basics
- Web Architecture
- XAMPP Installation
- PHP,APACHE,MYSQL configurations
SSC Session 2 — PHP Basics
- PHP Delimiters and Comments
- Variables and Datatypes in PHP
- Type Casting & Type Juggling.
SSC Session 3 — Decisions
- Comparison Operators and Conditions
- IF and ELSE Control Structure
- Logical Operators
SSC Session 4 — Multiple Control Structures and Loops
- Multiple Control Structures
- WHILE, DO-WHILE, FOR and FOREACH Loops
SSC Session 5 — PHP Functions and Variable Scopes
- Creating Code Re-usability with Functions
- Function and Variable Scopes
- Parameters and Return Values
- Built-in PHP Function Libraries
SSC Session 6 — Arrays
- Creating an Array
- Associative Arrays
- Creating Multidimensional Arrays
- Traversing and Manipulating Arrays
- Built-in Functions
SSC Session 7 — Strings
- Manipulating Strings
- Built-in String Functions
- Regular Expressions
SSC Session 8 — Forms in PHP
- Forms Review
- Using Super global to Read Form Inputs(GET, POST,REQUEST)
SSC Session 9 — Utilizing Internet Tools
- Environment and Server Variables
- Using HTTP Headers , Buffers
- Sending Emails
SSC Session 10 — Date and Time
- Date and Time Standards
- Date and Time Functions
SSC Session 11 — Using Files
- Including and Requiring Files
- Reading and Writing Files
- Upload & Download Files
- Reading and Writing CSV Files.
SSC Session 12 — Using Directories
- Creating Directories
- Reading and Writing Directories
SSC Session 13 — Cookies & Sessions
- Session and Use of Sessions
- Session Security.
SSC Session 14 — Object-Oriented PHP
- Classes, Properties, and Methods
- Object Instantiation and Class Scope
- Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism
SSC Session 15 — Advanced Concepts in Object-Oriented PHP
- Constructors, Destructors, Constant and Magic Methods
- Advanced Access Control: Abstract, Final, and Static
SSC Session 16 — Advanced Concepts in Object-Oriented PHP
- Exception Handling and namespaces.
- MVC Architecture
- CRUD application using OOPS.
SSC Session 17 — Advanced Concepts(WEB SERVICES)
- Design Patterns.
- Introduction to REST,SOAP, SMTP & POP3
- XML Parsing (reading & Writing XML Files).
SSC Section 2
SSC Session 1 — Introduction
- History of Database, Database Modeling
- Introductions of MySQL, MySQLI
- Databases and Permissions
SSC Session 12 — Project, Part 3
SSC Session 2 — Creating Tables
- Creating and Checking Tables
- Inserting Values into Tables
- Retrieving Data from Tables
SSC Session 3 — Searching Through Tables
- Exploring the “where” and “like” Keyword
- Updating and Deleting Data
SSC Session 4 — Managing Tables
- Altering, Renaming, Deleting Tables
SSC Session 5 — Managing Table Entries
- Optimizing with Indexes and Keys
- Auto_increment and Primary Keys
SSC Session 6 – Advance Concepts of Databases
- Joins, Views & sub queries
- Trigger , Stored Procedures and Functions
SSC Session 7 — Managing Query Results
- Group By and Preventing Duplicate Results
- Searching and Counting Within Groups
- Renaming, Deleting, Limiting Results
SSC Session 8 — Database Programming with PHP
- PHP Connection to MySQL, MySQLI using Procedural & Object.
- Executing SQL Commands
- Delimiting Queries
SSC Session 9 — Project , Part 1
- Project Description
- Table Layout AND Table Creation
SSC Session 10 — Project , Part 2
- Design and develop Control panel
- User Authentication
- Implementing categories, products, users Modules
- Product search and Pagination
SSC Session 11 – Project , Part 3
- Front end design
- Listing products
- Adding product to cart
- Order confirmation & checkout process
- FTP Server & C-panel
- Creating database & importing tables
- Output on LIVE server
SSC Section 3
SSC Session 1 — AJAX
- What is XMLHTTPRequest , ActiveXObject?
- Sending Asynchronous request to server
- Tracking the request
- Output the response in desired manner
- Cascading Select-boxes
- Implementing AJAX in shopping cart
SSC Session 2 — jQuery
- Selectors, Filters, effects & animation
- Form Validation
- jQuery with AJAX
- JQuery with PHP AND MYSQL.
SSC Session 2 — JSON
- Synatx, Filters, Http
- Read & Write JSON Content.
SSC Section 4
SSC Session 1 — Linux
- Introduction to Linux
- File system
- Basic Commands
- Installing Apache, PHP, MySQL
- Writing PHP code & execution
SSC Session 2 — Security
- SQL Injection
Kick start your corporate career with Mind Q Systems.
Angular JS Training in Hyderabad Highlights
- Angular Expert and certified trainers
- Real time case studies
- Projects induced training
- Resume preparation
- Guaranteed placement assistance
- Access to recorded sessions
- Course materials
- Course completion certificate
Skills you will gain from our Angular JS course
- Thorough revision of CSS and HTML
- Architecture of angular
- Hands on experience of typescript program
- Manage angular app
- Generating components and services using Angular CLI
- Bootstrap forms
- Configuring routes
- Building applications using Angular CLI
- jQuery with database and Ajax.
Career opportunities after taking the course
There are many job opportunities in the field of Angular but nothing is certain as such. Most companies look for experience and skill as one of the foremost factors before hiring a candidate for the job. To be fully experienced with the right polished skills can definitely get you a job.
- Web developer
- Web application developer
- UI developer
- Front end developer / front end web developer
- UX Developer
- MVC web developer
- Associate technology analyst
Angular JS Training in Hyderabad Certificate
We provide an AngularJS course completion certificate that is absolutely free and optional. The certificate can be printed out like a hard copy or given digitally according to your requirement. You can link it to your professional LinkedIn accounts which can be listed in your resume.
Who Should Learn Angular JS Training in Hyderabad?
- Freshers or pass outs.
- Any Graduate
- People who looking for a profitable certification course
- Front end developers
- Web developers, UI + UX Developers.
- Anybody looking to profile a career in programming
- Developers who are looking to upskill their skillset.
Angular JS Training in Hyderabad FAQ’S
How to attend a demo on Angular Training online?
We can easily arrange a demo class for AngularJS, you can get in touch with us and our team will schedule a session and keep you informed.
Can we expect any Discount for the AngularJS Training in Hyderabad Course?
There is a discount for Group and corporate in AngularJS training in Hyderabad programs, you can contact us for detailed information about discounts.
How to practice the concepts discussed in the Angular Training classes?
The trainers will provide you with practice sessions that can help you practice and track your performance.
What about Job Guarantee after Angular JS Training in Hyderabad course Completion?
We will provide all the required assistance and guidance to get placed in top companies after angular training in Hyderabad course completion and also forward your resume to the companies we tie-up. Real-time examples will be provided along with course material that will help you in gaining expertise in the course for getting the job.
Does Mind Q Systems provide certification for Angular JS Training in Hyderabad?
Yes, we will provide you with certification after the completion of the Angular JS training in Hyderabad course that is helpful to get placed in top companies easily.
Do you also provide Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular 5, Angular 6, Angular 7, Angular 8 Training?
Yes, we provide classroom, online training on Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular 5, Angular 6, Angular 7, Angular8.
Will you provide Angular Material during the course?
Of course, we will share a pdf material with students during the Angular course.
What are Modes of Angular Js Training in Hyderabad?
We provide Classroom, Online & Video courses for students based on individual preference.
What if I miss any class of the AngularJS Training Program?
You can join in any live batch of Angular courses in Mind Q, or we will provide a backup class with a trainer.
Do you provide individual training on Angular, Angular 8, and AngularJS?
Yes, we do provide training on individual preference, it may be Angular, Angular 8 and AngularJS training.
Angular JS Training in Hyderabad Features
We offer a wide range of high quality teaching combined with practical, extra-curricular activities.
Instructor-Led Training Sessions
Our trainers are highly equipped with experience of over 12+ years and will be available to clarify and confirm any queries and details regarding the courses.
We have nothing but the BEST in the field of software. Our trainers are real-time experts with an impeccable record of training students, professionals and corporates.
We organize classes throughout the day at our scheduled timings. You can opt in for a demo according to your plan and schedule.
Industry Specific Scenarios
Since our faculty belongs to the software industry, our trainers are fully aware of the concepts, upgrades and skills required in the market. They teach according to the industrial standards.
Here’s what our Students have been saying about us
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.
Mind Q Systems Provides Best Angular JS Training in Hyderabad. Experience with classes is good.
Mind q Best place for Angular JS Training in Hyderabad. I’m happy with their training which helped me to extend my coding skills in website development.