Digital Marketing Training in Hyderabad
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- Digital Marketing Course with 100% placement assistance
- 2 Months Crash Course
- 2 Months of Internship on Live Projects for Freshers
- Google | Mindqsystems Certification post completing the course
- 1 Year Free support and access for Class Videos & Reading Material
About Digital Marketing course in Hyderabad
Digital marketing also known as online marketing, is a form of marketing that is done via the internet. It makes use of various online platforms to connect with the potential audience and customers for better sales and engagement.
MindQ offers the best digital marketing course in Hyderabad with an extensive course curriculum that is inclusive of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), On-page and Off-page optimization, Social media marketing (SMM), Social media optimization (SMO), Search engine marketing (SEM), Email marketing, Google Ads, Affiliate Marketing, website creation and much more. We have skilled digital marketing expert trainers who put together a customized course curriculum that covers all the latest updates to match up to the ever growing industrial standards.
Our teaching with practical project based learning to help students get hands-on experience to work with the various modules in Digital marketing. It also gives you an opportunity to specialize in a digital marketing technique that best suits your abilities. We also provide a MIndQ digital marketing course certification along with Google Ads Certifications and Hubspot certifications.
Digital Marketing Course Curriculum
1 Marketing Basics
- What Marketing?
- 4 P’s of Marketing
- Types of Online Business and their Objectives
- Definitions of Branding, Marketing, Advertising, Promotions and Sales
- Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning. (STP)
- Real World Case Study Example.
2 Introduction to Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Types of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing.
- Traditional Marketing Funnel.
- Digital Marketing Funnel
- What are Impressions?
- Brand/Product Visibility
- What is CTR & How is it calculated?
- What is Traffic?
- Types of Traffic based on source
- Types of Traffic based on Audience
- Difference between targeted traffic & non-targeted traffic
- Difference between Leads & Sales
- What is the bounce rate? How to decrease bounce rate?
- Tips to increase visitor engagement
- How to convert Traffic into Leads or Sales.
3 Earning Money Online
- Different ways to earn money online from websites
- Different ways to earn money online using videos
- What is Google Adsense?
- How to get your website approved for Google Adsense
- Determining Ad positions and earning money from Adsense
- How to earn money by Making Videos and uploading them on Youtube Videos
- YouTube Adsense and tricks to get get your channel monetised
- Other monetisation methods on Youtube
- Earning money from Youtube even before YouTube Monetization
- Earning Money From Affiliate Marketing
- Step by Step process on how to earn money from Affiliate Networks.
- More ways to monetise video content online – Skill Share, Udemy & More.
4 World of Web & Importance of website in Digital Marketing
- Difference between browsers and Search Engines.
- What is a website?
- What do you need to create a website?
- What are Domain names?
- What are Domain extensions?
- How to choose a domain name for your website?
- How to buy a domain name?
- What is a hosting space/server?
- Different types of hostings
- Which type of hosting to buy?
- How to choose the best hosting provider?
- Buying Hosting online.
5 WordPress tutorial and Website Creation
- What is CMS?
- Why WordPress?
- How to install wordpress on Localhost (Your personal computer)?
- How to install wordpress on Server?
- WordPress Dashboard Brief
- What are Pages?
- What are Posts?
- Difference between pages and posts?
- How to create a Page and a Post?
- What are categories?
- How to create categories?
- How to create different types of menus in WordPress?
- Different types of Widgets and their usage
- What is a Theme and Its Importance
- How to install a theme and activate it?
- How to choose the Right Theme for your website?
- What are Plugins? and their Importance
- How to allow / block the crawling for your website?
- Page Builder plugins for designing custom pages
- How to design a home page?
- How to create a blog?
- How to create Contact forms and registration forms on your website?
- How to optimize images on your website?
- How to Change URL structure for SEO purpose.
- How to optimize your website for loading fast?
- How to handle your website security?
- How to maintain backups for your website?
- Adding Live chat options to your website
- List of very important plugins that are must for a website
6 Introduction to SEO
- What is SEO?
- Different types of SEO
- What are the advantages of SEO?
- Disadvantages of SEO
- What is SERP?
- Understand Search Results
- How does Google work in the backend?
- What is Crawling?
- What is Indexing?
- Rank Math Algorithm and importance of relevance
- What is Google Sandbox?
- Does Google Sandbox Exist?
- Google Algorithm updates.
- Special note on Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird updates.
- Note Latest Bret Update & Upcoming Web Vitals Update.
- Step by Step process on how to do SEO for a new website?
7 Keyword Research
- What are Keywords?
- Different types of Keywords for SEO purposes.
- Differentiating keywords based on user intentions.
- What is the search volume? and its importance.
- What are LSI keywords?
- What are intent defining keywords
- Difference between money making keywords and informational keywords
- How to get new keyword Ideas using google
- Tools to use for more keyword ideas/
- How to find search volume and tools to use?
- Keywords Research Process
- How to find profitable keywords for your business?
- How to analyse the difficulty of keywords?
- How to analyse competitor keywords?
- Deciding on keywords to target.
- How to create strategies on how to outrank your competitors?
- Generating content ideas
- Forming a content framework/blueprint
- Essential elements that your content should contain.
- What is Plagiarism?
- How to check the plagiarism of the content.
9 On- Page Optimization
- Fundamental ON Page Factors.
- How to write SEO optimized titles for your web Page/Post.
- How to write an attractive description to get more clicks.
- Best practices in writing page/post URLs to rank better
- How to optimise the different types of Headings
- The core content optimisation principles.
- How to use LSI keywords, synonyms and intent words for better rankings
- Structuring your web page and prioritising content for SEO
- How to optimize Images on the website for image rankings.
- Importance of image file name, Image Alt tag and its size.
- Optimising content for visual search appearance
- Importance of questioning words & FAQs on your page/post.
- Importance of videos and optimising videos on the page/post.
- How to use SEO tools to cross check the on page factors implementation.
10 Technical SEO
- Basics of Technical SEO
- Website Structure & navigation optimisation for SEO
- Indexability of the website.
- Importance of Internal linking in SEO
- Impact of Page Speed on SEO
- Using GTMetrix & Lighthouse for speed reports.
- Importance of UX Signals for SEO
- Core web vitals and their importance
- Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml creation.
- HTTPS & Website Security
- Tracking and fixing broken links
- custom 404 page
- Importance of mobile responsiveness & mobile compatibility.
- Touch friendly factors to boost UX and site rankings.
- Other Technical Aspects to monitor
11 Advanced SEO Techniques
- What are rich snippets?
- Different types of rich snippets.
- How to optimize content for different types of featured snippets.
- Importance structured data tables on web pages/posts.
12 Off Page Optimization
- What is OFF Page SEO?
- Difference between ON Page and OFF Page
- Why is OFF Page SEO important?
- Backlinks and their importance
- What are backlinks
- Types of backlinks
- Do.s & Don’ts in Link Building
- Importance of Anchor text in link building
- What is domain authority?
- How to check a website’s domain authority?
- How to increase a website’s domain authority?
- What is spam score
- How to check for your websites spam score
- Getting High quality Backlinks
- Email marketing for backlinks
- Link Building strategies
- Advanced techniques in Link building
- Unnatural links and their disadvantages
- Monitoring Link Profile of your website
- Maintaining Link health to avoid penalties
- Process to remove spam links using disavowing tool
- Establishing Brand Signals to boot rankings
- EAT & their value
- Other Key OFF Page techniques
13 Local SEO – Location Based SEO
- Basics of Local SEO – What, why, how
- The Map Pack – understanding the local seo results.
- Keyword Research for Local SEO
- Create a listing on Google My Business (GMB)
- Key optimisation factors in GMB
- Product listing, Services listing in GMB
- Importance of images optimisation and posts in GMB
- What are NAP Citations
- Importance of citations in Local SEO
- Key local SEO Ranking factors
14 Google Search Console – New Search Central (Former Webmaster Tools)
- What is Google Search Console?
- Importance and uses of Google Search Console (GSC)
- How to integrate your website with GSC?
- Different types of website verification methods?
- Setting Geo-target locations.
- Analysing keywords, their positions and CTR’s
- Comparing results over time of different keywords
- Filtering keyword analysis over countries, devices and more.
- Check for indexability
- How to request for page indexing
- How to check for snippets and errors.
- Fixing crawl errors.
- Monitor and fix mobile responsive erros.
- Monitoring and fixing Web load speed issues.
- Monitoring and fixing page not found errors.
- How to use GSC for more keyword opportunities and ideas.
15 SEO BONUS MODULE
- How to earn money from SEO – 3 Case Studies
- New website SEO step by step process
- SEO Optimisation checklist
- Creating SEO Performance reports
- SEO Site Audits
- SEO Interview Questions
- Free SEO tools list
- Paid SEO tool exposure
- SEO Ebook & Material
16 Search Engine Marketing / Google Ads (Formerly Adwords)
- Analysing website traffic Sources/Channels
- Analysing Audience Demographics
- Analysing traffic Behavioural flow
- Analysing traffic location & Languages
- Goals and Conversions
- How to set up Goals?
- Types of Goals
- How to Integrate AdWords and Analytics accounts?
- How to set up Filters?
- How to generate reports in Google Analytics?
17 Social Media Optimisation (SMO) & Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Introduction to Social Media & Facebook
- Social Media and Its Importance in Digital Marketing.
- SMM Vs SMO.
- Introduction to Facebook.
- Facebook account setup.
- Facebook for Personal Account and Its Elements.
- Creating a post.
- Facebook Page for businesses.
- Different Types of Business pages offered by Facebook.
- Profile Pic and Cover photo dimensions for pages.
- Types of Posts and Statistics.
- Hashtags and its advantages.
- Facebook Page Designing.
- Increasing Facebook followers organically
- Page management options.
- Facebook Events creation.
- Facebook Groups & Types of Groups.
- Importance and Advantages of running a community on Facebook.
18 Facebook Advertising
- Introduction to Facebook Advertisements.
- Difference between Facebook Advertising and Google Search Advertisements.
- Understanding facebook’s ads account structure.
- Creating Landing Pages/Funnels for Ads.
- Important tips and tricks to create successful landing pages/funnels.
- Understanding Campaign Structure and their objectives.
- Running Different types of campaigns on Facebook
- Different types of targeting on Facebook
- Age, Gender, Location, Behaviour, interest and other demographics based saved audience targeting
- Other different types of targeting
- Optimising and Spending controls
- Ad Copy Creation techniques & Types
- AdCreatives design & Types
- Creating and Setting up Pixel
- Remarketing with Custom Audience
- Remarketing with Lookalike Audience
- Metrics & Optimisations.
- How to handle negative comments on Facebook Ads
- Scaling Facebook Ads – Scaling with Audience Expansion, Adset Scaling, CBO Scaling, Ad Account, Sniper Method
- How to work as Freelancer running facebook Ads for clients
- What is Instagram Marketing
- Why should you use Instagram for your business
- How to increase followers on Instagram
- Tips to get good Engagement on Instagram
- Best Instagram Marketing Tactics
- Instagram Hashtags
- Instagram Stories & their importance
- 60seconders on Instagram – Instagram Video Ads.
- IGTV and its importance
20 LinkedIn Marketing
- Introduction to Linkedin.
- Benefits of LinkedIn Network.
- LinkedIn Profile Creation.
- Optimizing the profile.
- Skills and Endorsements.
- Recommendations on LinkedIn.
- Adding new connections.
- LinkedIn Posts.
- LinkedIn Groups.
- Finding Jobs on LinkedIn.
- Creating a business page on LinkedIn.
- Linkedin business page customization.
- LinkedIn Page Posts.
- Retargeting Profile Views
- Retargeting in Linkedin Marketing
- Leads Generation in LinkedIn
- Types of Ads in Linkedin
- Different types of campaigns and objectives
21 Twitter Marketing
- Introduction to Twitter.
- Twitter for Brand building.
- Creating a Twitter profile.
22 YouTube Marketing
- YouTube Marketing Introduction.
- Creating a Channel on YouTube.
- Different types of Videos.
- How to create different types of videos
- Screen Recording Tools
- Video Making Tools
- Video Editing tools
- How to Upload Videos to Youtube
- YouTube SEO Ranking Factors
- Keyword Research for YouTube
- YouTube Title, description, Tags optimisation
- How to design attractive thumbnails
- How to use Playlists.
- YouTube SEO Tools for Ranking
- Understanding Copyrights and Spam.
- Making Money From YouTube
- YouTube Adsense Monetisation Tricks & Tips
- Revenue sources other than Adsense
- YouTube Creator Studio Dashboard.
- YouTube Analytics
- YouTube comment moderation.
- YouTube channel Suspension, Policy Violation rules
23 Affiliate Marketing
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing.
- How Affiliate Marketing Works?
- Earning Money from Affiliate Marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing Networks.
- Affiliate Marketing Niches research
- Amazon Affiliate Network – Physical Products – India & US
- Impact Affiliate Network – Digital Products & Services
- Admitad Affiliate Network
- Other Popular Affiliate Networks – Click bank, JVZoo, Commission Junction
- Affiliate Marketing execution & Tips
- Affiliate Marketing Tools.
- Best proven strategies to make money from Affiliate Marketing.
- Live Case Studies.
24 Email Marketing
- What is Email Marketing?
- Advantages of Email Marketing
- Types of Email Marketing
- Lead generation for List Building
- Designing Newsletters
- Generating sales from Email Marketing – Product sales, Affiliate Sales.
- Best Freelancing sites.
- Creating a profile in Freelancing websites.
- Applying for work on freelancing websites.
- Getting Freelance Projects through Social Media
- Notes/Material – Ebook
- Digital Marketing Interview Questions pdf
- Sample Resumes
- Paid Plugins and Plugins Access
- List of the websites to follow for updates
- List of Websites for SEO Backlinks
- Access to MindQ Private Facebook Group
- Job Openings updates
- MindQ Course completion certificate
- MindQ Internship Certificate
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Video certification
- Google Ads Measurement certification
- Hubspot Certifications
Kick start your corporate career with Mind Q Systems.
Digital Marketing Course Highlights
- Certified digital marketing trainers with 12+ years of experience
- Live project based learning
- Assistance on digital marketing case studies
- Hands On practical skill building
- Google Ads + Hubspot certifications
- 100% job assistance
- Digital marketing reading material
- Resume preparation
- Digital marketing Internship
We also provide free access to digital marketing tools that are worth $1000 as we believe in providing practical exposure to our students. Some of the tools that we make accessible to our students during the training program are –
- Brizy Pro
- Rank Math Pro
- Uber Suggest Pro
- SEM Rush
- Woo Rank
- Linguix & Grammarly
- Keyword Tool.io
- Beacon & Designer
- Social Bee
- Content Studio
- Keyword planner
- Microsoft Clarity
- Kirim Mail
We provide a Digital Marketing course completion certificate that is absolutely free and optional. The certificate can be printed out like a hard copy or given digitally according to your requirement. You can link it to your professional LinkedIn accounts which can be listed in your resume.
We also help you crack Google Ads and Hubspot certifications.
Who should take the Digital Marketing course?
- Freshers or pass outs can take the course as it can be a lucrative career option.
- Any graduates
- Traditional marketers looking to switch to online marketing
- Small businesses looking for a major scale up to boost their ROI
- People interested in many side income or bonus income.
- People interested in building a career in Digital Marketing
- People who are looking for a credible online certification program.
Skills you will gain from our Digital Marketing course
- On-page and Off-page SEO skills.
- Website creation
- Keyword research
- Content generation
- Google Ads
- Youtube Ads
- Linkedin Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Per-Pay-Click (PPC)
- Youtube Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Hands-on experience with understanding and analyzing website traffic and audience.
- Creating Google My Business (GMB)
- Affiliate marketing techniques
Career opportunities after taking the course
- Digital marketer
- Content Writer
- Content marketing specialist
- Content marketing manager
- Social media specialist
- Social media influencer
- UX Developers
- AI Specialists
- SEO Expert
- SMM Expert
- Email marketers
- PPC experts
Why learn digital marketing?
Digital marketing is cumulative of various sub genre modules that individually hold the scope for a lucrative career. Digital marketing itself is set to go big in the coming years so learning the course can really help you fast-track your career in digital marketing.
Can I get a demo?
Yes, we can arrange a demo class for the candidates who are interested in joining the Digital Marketing training program in Hyderabad.
How much is the course fee?
You can get in touch with our team and we will assist you with details regarding the course and course fees.
What are the modes of Digital Marketing training in Hyderabad?
We offer online digital marketing and offline digital marketing training in Hyderabad.
Will I get a certificate?
Yes of course, we will reward our students with a Digital Marketing course completion certification after the course. We will also help you with Google Ads and Hubspot certifications.
Do you also provide internships after the course?
Yes, we offer 2 months Digital marketing internship after the course for the candidates who are interested.
Will I get a job after the Digital Marketing course in Hyderabad?
We offer Placement assistance and train you for it but cannot guarantee a job as it depends on the individual’s performance.
It was an amazing experience at MindQ. The trainers are very well informed of the industry demands and advancements and according to these they have made an amazing curriculum. I highly recommend this course for digital marketing course in Hyderabad.
I have completed a Digital Marketing Online course from MindQ at the time of enrolling. I thought it would be boring or not too informative but their teaching methodology has impressed me. I can say they are the best institute for Digital Marketing course in Hyderabad with 100% confidence.
It is worth mentioning that it was my best investment to learn a digital marketing course from MindQ institute. The trainers are of friendly nature and all the modules are well explained with individual attention.
If you want to learn a life changing course at an affordable price then this is the right course. The quality of teaching is not compromised in fact I can say they are the best digital marketing institute in Hyderabad.
MindQ is a perfect platform for restarting a career. If you are looking for the best institute to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge then this institute is best for you. The management of the institute and trainers are very professional and dedicated towards their work.
If I have to describe MindQ in two words it would be perfection and excellence in the courses they are offering. I’m saying this with my experience of a digital marketing course with MindQ during my learning period all my doubts were cleared and the placement support is also a bonus benefit you get joining MindQ.
I attended many other demo classes of other institutes for digital marketing but I was not convinced by their service.But after attending the demo at this institute I was happy to join their course because their trainers knowledge and teaching methods has convinced me to join.
We offer a wide range of high quality teaching combined with practical, extra-curricular activities.
Instructor-Led Training Sessions
Our trainers are highly equipped with experience of over 12+ years and will be available to clarify and confirm any queries and details regarding the courses.
We have nothing but the BEST in the field of software. Our trainers are real-time experts with an impeccable record of training students, professionals and corporates.
We organize classes throughout the day at our scheduled timings. You can opt in for a demo according to your plan and schedule.
Industry Specific Scenarios
Since our faculty belongs to the software industry, our trainers are fully aware of the concepts, upgrades and skills required in the market. They teach according to the industrial standards.