Accessibility Testing Training in Hyderabad
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- Accessibility Testing Course with 100% placement assistance.
- 1860 testers placed in 600+ companies in the last 8 years.
- Real time industry trained expert tutors.
- Industry oriented training with corporate case studies.
- Free Aptitude classes + Mock interviews.
About Accessibility Testing Course
Accessibility testing is the practice of investigating and analyzing systems of websites, mobile applications, software programs etc’ usability and accessibility, specifically for people with disabilities, such as vision impairment, hearing disabilities, and other physical or cognitive conditions. Accessibility testing is done to ensure a convenient, working experience for people with special needs. It is majorly and exclusively done for the components of software.
Accessibility Testing Course Curriculum
Software Testing Tools
• What is Accessibility
• Types of disabilities and statistics
• Impacts of Inaccessible Web/Mobile applications
• Reasons for Inaccessible Web/Mobile applications
• Accessibility Laws
• WCAG – Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
• Principles of Accessible Design
• Assistive Technologies
1. WCAG – Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Principles
2. Assistive Technologies
- Screen Readers
- Screen magnifiers
- Switch Devices
3. Keyboard Interaction
- Interaction of Web applications using Keyboard alone
4. Screen Reader Interaction (Web)
- Interaction and Testing of Web applications using Screen readers and Keyboard shortcuts
5. Screen Magnification
- Interaction and Testing of Web applications using Screen magnification techniques and tools
6. Color Contrast
- Testing the Color Contrast ratio of Web content using Color Contrast analysers and Developer tools etc.
7. Screen reader Interaction (Mobile)
- Interaction and Testing of Mobile applications using Screen reader gestures
8. Screen Magnification (Mobile)
- Interaction and Testing of Mobile applications using Screen magnification gestures
9. Switch Interaction
- Interaction & Testing of Mobile applications using Switch devices
10. Voice Access (Android) & Voice Control (iOS)
- Interaction & Testing of Mobile applications using Voice assisted techniques
11. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Screen readers convert digital text into synthesized speech. They empower users to hear content and navigate with the keyboard. The technology helps people who are blind or who have low vision to use information technology with the same level of independence and privacy as anyone else
NVDA – Nonvisual Desktop Analyser: https://www.nvaccess.org/download/
JAWS – Job Access with Speech: https://support.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/JAWS
Automated Inspection tools:
Accessibility evaluation tools are software programs or online services that help to determine if web content meets accessibility guidelines
Web Accessibility Toolbar: https://developer.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat/
Color Contrast Analyser:
The Colour Contrast Analyser (CCA) helps to determine the legibility of text and the contrast of visual elements, such as graphical controls and visual indicators
Color Contrast Analyser: https://developer.paciellogroup.com/resources/contrastanalyser/
Kick start your corporate career with Mind Q Systems.
Accessibility Testing Course Highlights
- Learn about the accessibility laws.
- Know about the software testing tools.
- Detailed understanding of WCAG – Web content accessibility guidelines principles.
- Accessibility tools recognition and implementation.
- Live Projects with real-time case studies
- Industry based project exposure
- corporate Training
- Efficiently Testing mobile applications using various testing tools.
- Manage automated inspection tools.
We provide a course completion certificate that is absolutely free and optional. The certificate can be printed out like a hard copy or given digitally according to your requirement. You can link it to your professional linkedin accounts and can be listed in your resume.
Who Should Take the Accessibility Testing Course?
- Aspirants who are interested in kick starting your career in the field of software testing.
- People looking for a certification course in accessibility testing.
- Testers who are looking to upgrade their testing skills along with a certification.
- Freshers or immediate pass outs who are interested in building a career in testing can opt in for the course.
- Non-programming enthusiasts can choose the accessibility testing course.
- Those that want to enter the IT industry, focusing on analytics skills can preferably take up the course.
- The course is perfect for both technical and non-technical learners.
Skills you will gain from our Accessibility course
- Effectively check and examine websites and applications for easy accessibility to people.
- Supervise accessibility of projects in various organizations.
- Devise and manage strategies based on the real-time issues to deliver a better and convenient experience to users.
- Help design an efficient user interface that would cater to the needs of people with disabilities.
Career opportunities after taking the course
There are a wide range of opportunities that one can avail duly in the field of accessibility testing. People with the required skill set can pick and choose the domain of their choice to earn a reliable accessibility role. Some of the job roles you can achieve after acquiring the skills in accessibility training include –
- Practice Head Tester
- Automation Tester
- Functional / Integration Tester
- Quality specialist
- Quality assurance Technician
- Test lead
- Software quality assurance engineer
- Accessibility test engineer
What is the future of Testing developers?
The development of new applications and softwares for technological advancement is an ongoing process that will require testers to check the bugs, defects etc making it a continuous process so the demand for testers will be high on a regular basis. Based on the aspects like skills, work, and career growth, the future of Testing developers seems to see a fair growth.
Why is accessibility testing important?
Everybody uses applications on a regular basis and accessibility testing is required for people with special needs like –
- People with disabilities.
- People with colorblindness
- People with vision related problems.
- Hearing impaired
- Cognitive disabilities
Can accessibility testing be automated?
Yes , it can be automated by making use of the automated accessibility testing tools to test the applications for easy accessibility.
Is accessibility testing functional or nonfunctional?
Accessibility testing focuses on ensuring the efficiency of the given product and application testing would require a good UI design so it is safe to say that accessibility testing is a combination of both functional and nonfunctional aspects. It also majorly depends on the organization or the work that is deployed.
How is accessibility testing done?
Accessibility testing can be done by using tools to test and evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of a given tool, application, website etc, keeping in mind the needs and requirements of disabled people. The testing can be done manually or by using automated testing tools.
What if I miss an Accessibility Testing Course class?
Backup classes will be provided for the classes missed by the candidate or they can join the consequent batch.
Can the fee amount be refunded if I want to abort the Accessibility Testing Course?
The availability for a refund will be available only within three days after enrolling yourself in the course after which no refund will be issued or encouraged by our team.
Is there any guarantee that we can get a job after the Accessibility Testing Course completion?
We train our students using the best possible methods but it ultimately comes down to your level of skill and attentiveness throughout the course. We will also train you for the job interviews and prepare you well enough with various mock interviews that can help you with the job trials.
We offer a wide range of high quality teaching combined with practical, extra-curricular activities.
Instructor-Led Training Sessions
Our trainers are highly equipped with experience of over 12+ years and will be available to clarify and confirm any queries and details regarding the courses.
We have nothing but the BEST in the field of software. Our trainers are real-time experts with an impeccable record of training students, professionals and corporates.
We organize classes throughout the day at our scheduled timings. You can opt in for a demo according to your plan and schedule.
Industry Specific Scenarios
Since our faculty belongs to the software industry, our trainers are fully aware of the concepts, upgrades and skills required in the market. They teach according to the industrial standards.