Course in Hyderabad
Well Prepared Material
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- HR Analytics Course in Hyderabad with 100% placement assistance
- 1800 HR’s placed in 600 companies in the last 8 years
- Real-time expert trainers
- Industry-oriented training with corporate case studies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
About HR Analytics Course in Hyderabad
The training program is designed to give participants the hands-on skills of working in different situations and industries. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas of the HR process starting with Reviewing requirements, Identifying scenarios till tasks are closure activities. Successful completion of this program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements at Mind Q.
HR Analytics Course in Hyderabad Curriculum
HR Analytics HR Live Project
About Organization, Culture, Values, and Human Resources
Module 1: Introduction to HR Analytics
- Fundamentals of HR
- Strategic Role of HR
- People Analytics – Basics
Module 2: HR Practices and Bench Marking
- HR Valuations
- Dashboarding of KPIs (Tableau, Excel )
- Performance and goal setting
- Providing Performance Feedback
Module 3: Workforce planning and Talent sourcing analytics
- Workforce planning and its use
- Steps to workforce planning- supply, demand, gap, and solution analysis (Markov chain, scatter plot, trend analysis).
- Job analysis – steps to come out with JD
- Types of job evaluation – concepts and metrices
- Types of job redesign – concepts and metrices
Module 4: Talent acquisition and development analytics
- Key factors in the selection that determine the quality of hire
- Predicting Performance
- Measures to track – predictive analysis
- Acquisition Effectiveness
- Employee training and development analytics
Module 5: Talent engagement analytics
- Importance of employee engagement
- Major drivers of employee engagement
- Employee engagement surveys
- Variations in employee engagement across days
- Employee engagement levels in teams
Module 6: Talent Analytics
- Jobs, roles, and competencies
- Performance vs potential – key decision dilemmas
- Rewards – key considerations
Module 7: Talent Retention Analytics
- Why do employees leave organizations?
- Different talent retention approaches/strategies
- Measures to track
Module 8: Employee Wellness – Health and Safety
- What is employee wellness; why care about employee wellness
- Employee wellness program best practices
- Using predictive analytics to optimize employee wellness
- Creating excel dashboards
- KPI dashboard
- Excel interactive dashboards
- Pivot tables/Power pivot tables
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
HR Analytics Training Course Highlights
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- With the gradual advancement in technology and cloud computing, there are now numerous data resources available to guide the decision-making process that promotes organizational success.
- Harvesting the right kind of data requires a sturdy HR team that possesses strong analytical skills.
- High-performing HR teams are often trained with cognizance in the functions of leveraging data as a “decision science” by identifying metrics and data sources that deliver profitable insights for the firm.
- HR holds the prime responsibility to ensure that metrics and measures are often maneuvered effectively to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- This HR Analytics course focuses primarily on identifying effective data sources, developing solvent metrics, curating long-term appraisals, and executing results that align with the organization’s strategy and gambit.
Who Should Learn HR Analytics Training Course in Hyderabad?
- Knowledge and communication skills in languages are required to learn this HR Analytics Course.
- Those that are interested in becoming a successful HR.
- If you are a fresh graduate looking to change the industry and want to become an HR then it is easy to learn this course.
What are the modes of training offered for this HR Analytics Training Course?
There are two modes of training offered for this HR Analytics Course, one is classroom training and another is online for those who cannot attend the classes.
What if I miss one class or more in the HR Analytics Training Program?
We will reschedule the Analytics Training classes within your course completion based on your availability time or you can join with other live batches at that time.
Is there any eligibility requirement to learn HR Analytics?
There is no such requirement for HR Analytics.
Is there any facility to attend demo classes for HR Analytics Training?
Yes, we will provide demo classes if you are interested as you can decide about joining the HR Analytics Course in Hyderabad.
We offer a wide range of high quality teaching combined with practical, extra-curricular activities.
Instructor-Led Training Sessions
Our trainers are highly equipped with experience of over 12+ years and will be available to clarify and confirm any queries and details regarding the courses.
We have nothing but the BEST in the field of software. Our trainers are real-time experts with an impeccable record of training students, professionals and corporates.
We organize classes throughout the day at our scheduled timings. You can opt in for a demo according to your plan and schedule.
Industry Specific Scenarios
Since our faculty belongs to the software industry, our trainers are fully aware of the concepts, upgrades and skills required in the market. They teach according to the industrial standards.