Company Details: Astoria Solutions Pte Ltd is a Singaporean company set up specifically to help clients in the Marine, Oil & Gas and Construction industries to increase revenue, efficiency and lower costs. Astoria is a fast expanding innovator using cloud technology and “Disruptive Innovation” concepts to transform safety, accountability and productivity in the business of our clients in the Marine, Oil & Gas, Pharma and Construction verticals.
• Any Graduates with all subjects cleared
• Trained in Software testing tools
- Perform complex analysis, design, programming and modifications of computer programs for software testing.
Build, implement, maintain and enhance the automation frameworks as required for the products.
- Automation of applications using Selenium.
Interact with Developers, Business Analyst, Product and Project Managers and Customer Support teams to analyze and document system/project requirements.
- Implement and follow the test-driven Development. Perform all QA activities for the applications that has web, web services, messaging components and deals with a vast amount of data.
- Work on Continuous integration and delivery using Jenkins. Work in Agile model and support all releases and build with smoke, regression, system and integration testing in all the environments and browsers.
- Assist other stakeholders in troubleshooting operating problems.
Must have : Candidate should have good communication skills
Company Name : Astoria Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd
Work location : Hyderabad
Training Period : 3 months (They will be confirmed after 3 months, If training task is cleared)
Salary in Training : INR 12,000 per month
Interview Process : Aptitude Test, Technical ,Face-to-Face and HR
Interested candidates need to send their resume to email@example.com along with the course completion certificate with subject name as “Astoria”.