DeltaX : : QA Engineer – Recruitment:
At DeltaX we have been looking for a QA Engineer who is exceptionally good at his craft. There are there things
that we are looking for:
1. Troubleshooter at heart. If things are broken; do you have the innate urge to find out why?
2. Relentless when it comes to getting the job done. At any point in time you will be working on multiple
things; testing multiple modules. We want you to be relentless.
3. Creative troublemaker. We want someone who looks at testing as a creative process of breaking things
or identifying flaws which developers have probably missed paying attention to.
That’s all that we are looking for. We are not concerned with any tools or theoretical concepts or prior experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a member of the Quality Assurance team your responsibilities will include:
● Testing the platform, identifying and documenting issues.
● Preparing, executing manual test plans and implementing automation where needed.
● Collaborating with the Developers and Product Managers to ensure high quality and the timely delivery of
● Identifying and proposing areas of improvement in the Quality Assurance process.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 12.00PM (5th June 2022) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “DeltaX“