Devathon : : looking for Quality Assurance Engineer:
Quality Assurance Engineer – who will monitor the product development process. These will be recently graduated students with strong analytical and communication skills. This will be a 6-month training to a permanent conversion position
About the role:
The candidate would help us to:
- Create comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Prioritize and plan the test activities and releases
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs
- Stay up-to-date with the test tools and strategies.
- Continuously engage with our team to identify system requirements.
- Review system requirements and track Quality Assurance metrics.
We expect the candidate to be:
- A merit student with 7CGPA
- Smart enough to derive simple solutions from complicated problems.
- Curious, Hardworking, and able to learn and apply relevant processes.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum processes is a plus
- Any relevant training/experience is an advantage
Work hours: 9 hours between 8 AM and 8 PM
Job Location: Remote, once the Covid situation is settled – Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad