- Year of passout-2018,2019/2020/2021
- Percentage criteria-60% across the degree.
Candidates applying for intern positions will have to go through selenium MCQ based tests.They will have proper hands on programming assignments either Java or selenium. They will be given a UI and they need to put selenium code for the same.After that there will be two rounds of PI – first one technical and second with senior management
Interns average 15k p.m. for Bsc and 20k p.m. for BE
We are looking for following qualities in you:
• You should have the passion to find defects in the software under test and build the career as full stack
developer in testing domain.
• You should have worked in Test Automation, Test Environment & Test Data Management as part of
continuous testing platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Run exploratory and acceptance tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements
• Automate tests using tools SAHI, selenium,
• Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses
• Understand defect tracking system, test management system, Traceability Matrix
• Understand Test data creation, Test execution reporting, Defect reporting
Technical Skills: • Must have: Selenium, JAVA, • Good to Have: Cucumber, REST/SOAP/Microservices Testing background, service virtualization, Microfrontend testing background. Knowledge of ML algorithms, NLP, classifications, and Regressions, ALM domain.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 05:00PM (30th Aug 2021) to email@example.com along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “digite”