Engro : : JD regarding QA Automation Engineer Requirement.:
Year of Passout: 2019, 2020,2021
- Experience in Java, Selenium/ Cucumber, BDD framework.
- Experience in API Testing Automation using Rest Assured tool.
- Knowledge of the Waterfall and Agile SDLC Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation. Design, code, and implement automation framework & tests in physical and virtual environments Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements. Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in understanding the requirements Report defects in a timely fashion and work to manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions. Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to Quality.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 12.00PM (21St June 2022) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “Engro“