Frugal Testing we are looking for Software Testing Engineers:
For First 3 months they will be on probation period after that resources will be converted to full time.
Probation period – 3 Months
Stipend – 10K for 3 Months
Once they convert to full time they will be given 24 K/m including Variable pay.
- Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise and ability to code.
- Experience and thorough understanding of software development life cycles (SDLC) and software testing life cycle (STLC).
- Proficient in programming in any object-oriented language.
- Prior experience in any of Selenium, Appium, TestNG, API testing etc. is a plus.
- Should know about JMeter, Postman, Fiddler etc. along with a good understanding of browser developer tools.
- Well versed with bug tracking and administrative tools such as JIRA and Trello.
- Candidates will be responsible for designing performance test scripts for enterprise applications based on requirements.
- Candidates will participate in performance bottleneck analysis and fixes.
- Should possess a profound understanding of HTTP request and response mechanisms.
- Good to have experience in AWS or similar cloud technologies.
- A keen understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment is needed.
- Candidates should be comfortable with using Google suite and Ms Office.
- The candidate will be required to analyze test cases, Suggest fixes, identify functional problems and document technical issues and solutions.
- Develop, Executes the test cases and Report Bugs
- Send regular status reports, on bugs and functionality, tested
- Records test results, screenshots, etc. (failed ones)
- Creates the test report and Conduct post-testing clean-up
- Run the regression tests
- Support with any kind of interviewing process as required
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a CI/CD solution using tools like Jenkins, Git, Maven.
- You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans.
- You will promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 05.00PM (8th Nov 2022) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “Frugal”