1. Candidate should be ready to give Assessment this friday @4pm and then L1 on Saturday
2. 50- 100 Good QA Profile (trained by your institution)
3. Exp Range – 0 to 1 years
4. Btech Mandatory – any stream (better to avoid civil)
5. Salary – 3.25 LPA includes Variable Pay would be 25k and it will be paid annually in Jan 2023
6. Above – 65% throughout academics (10th, 12th and Btech) (Ideally Need 2021 Batch
7. Good to have certification/Training from institutions
8. Manual Tester, Java, SQL
9. Designation – FTE’s QA Trainee Engineer there probation is 12 months
10. Shift Timing – 12:30pm – 9:30pm
11. We do not have any bond and no bond tenure
12. Good Communication skills
13. Only for female employees we provide too and fro transportation, due to covid its WFH
14. Assessment – 1 hour 20 minutes divided in 3 parts a) Aptitude b) English c) Testing questions
15. Pure Manual tester role and if they perform well in future there is a scope to have automation experience
16. Candidate should be clear in choosing QA
17. Assessment Test timings – Friday 4pm
Roles: QA Trainee Engineer -final roles will depend on candidate’s experience and credentials
Education: BE/B. Tech, MCA, MTech. Msc (greater than 60% across education.)
Technology Stack: Experience in analyzing Logs / DB configurations / DB queries writing / Selenium (automation)
Location: Hyderabad- (Remote till covid)
The shift timing is 12:30 PM – 9:30 PM.
· QA Should be able to understand the product and the real business problem it solves
· He / she is expected to understand the different features as part of the product, the configurations to be done for making a feature work.
· Should be able to understand the different issues that come across by consulting teams, help them with the product configurations in resolving them
· Should be able to come up with the test cases for any business requirement, identify cross product impacts, integration pieces and certify the feature.
· Should be able to think from a performance standpoint for any upcoming feature dealing with a large volume of data and recommend performance tests wherever applicable.
· Good QA techniques like test case writing for given use case, problem solving (has experience in analyzing problems, making relevant configs, re-testing / must be self-reliant), DB Queries knowledge
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 02.00PM (18 Dec 2021) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “Highradius”