Hiring Associate Software Engineer:
We are seeking a QA Manual (Automation if also) to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for testing our web and mobile applications to ensure they meet our high standards of quality. The ideal candidate will have experience with manual testing and be able to identify and report defects to the development team in a timely and efficient manner.
- Test web and mobile applications to ensure they meet quality standards and user requirements.
- Create test plans, test cases, and test scripts based on user stories and requirements.
- Execute manual tests and report defects using a bug-tracking system.
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are resolved and retested in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of testing processes and methodologies.
- Perform regression testing and participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) when necessary.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in testing and share knowledge with the team.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge with bug-tracking systems such as JIRA or Trello.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow test plans and scripts.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B-tech in any stream) or MCA – (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 passed out)
CTC – 1.2 Lacs – 1.5Lacs
Other Information – 2 years of contract
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 02.00PM (18th Oct 2023) to email@example.com along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “Enfec”