Hiring Trained QA Freshers – Cognine Technologies:
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job Description: The primary role of this position will be the test authoring and execution of the software developed. You will be responsible for developing test cases and maintaining test cases. You will be required to work as a part of a team and responsible for the test activities.
Year of Pass out : 2021/ 2022/ 2023 Percentage : 60 & Above
- Should have strong knowledge of QA methodologies, Testing types, and processes.
- Should understand the SDLC and STLC process.
- Basic knowledge of OOPs concepts, basis of Database.
- Should have strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases and scripts.
- Basic Knowledge of selenium Web driver will be an advantage.
- A passion for QA and automation
- Should have the ability to think out of the box.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of any bug tracking tools will an advantage
Round1: Online Test (Aptitude)
Round2: Personal Interview (test cases and scenarios)
Round3: Final discussion
Education: B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA (Any Branch)
Compensation: 3 LPA
Mandatory Bond: 2 Years
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 05.00PM (14th April 2023) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “cognine”