About the company: Netenrich delivers complete Resolution Intelligence to transform digital operations into smarter business outcomes. With fifteen years’ innovation across IT, NetOps and SecOps, Netenrich applies a dynamic mix of machine and expert intelligence across a wide range of products and SaaS-based offerings. The solutions integrate with more than 140 market-leading IT and security applications to drive digital transformation, mitigate brand exposure, increase efficiencies, and bridge skills gaps. More than 6,000 customers and organizations worldwide rely on Netenrich to gain increased visibility and actionable intelligence across their IT and cloud networks. The company is privately owned and based in Santa Clara, CA
- Position / Role: Automation test engineer.
- Experience: 0 to 2 years.
- Work location: Hyderabad / Bangalore.
- Graduation Year of passing: 2019 / 2020 (BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc/M.Sc etc..)
- Tenor agreement: NO. Not required.
- Primary Skills: Selenium test automation, REST APIs testing, Data base testing (Data accuracy and integrity validations)
Trained test automation / SDET engineer will be responsible for testing and functional automation using Selenium, REST APIs testing , test microservices, Data validations and web application. Works on product modules / issues of medium to high complexity that requires demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas.
- Innovate, design, and develop test cases and test data preparation. Should have good knowledge / exposure to Selenium automation tool, REST APIs testing.
- Should have good Java / Python programming abilities and able to write the automation scripts for Selenium automation.
- Should be familiar with SDLC, TLC process and test case design techniques.
- Knowledge on back-end testing on Web Services, Database (MySQL, Elasticsearch) would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Linux OS would be added advantage. Good knowledge of the latest quality engineering concepts and test automation tools and processes.
Good to have:
- Exposure to Performance testing and security testing concepts.
- Exposure to Kafka / Elastic search would be an added advantage.
- Exposure / knowledge on Agile Scrum.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 05.00PM (18th May 2021) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “Netenrich”