Opening for Selenium Automation Testing:
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelor’s Degree
Percentage Criteria: 65% Above
Year of passing: 2021, 2022, 2023
Bond Period: 2 Years
Job Title: Automation Testing Engineer
We are seeking an Automation Testing Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for
developing and executing automated test scripts using Selenium, identifying and reporting defects, and
working closely with the development team to ensure the quality of our software products.
• Develop and execute automated test scripts using Selenium.
• Collaborate with the development team to understand the requirements and identify the test
• Create, maintain, and execute automated test scripts for functional and regression testing.
• Participate in test case reviews and provide feedback to the team.
• Identify and report defects found during testing and work with the team to resolve them.
• Maintain and update test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test results.
• Participate in the continuous improvement of our testing processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or a related field.
• 0-1 years of experience in automation testing with Selenium.
• Strong knowledge of software testing concepts and principles.
• Familiarity with automated testing tools, specifically Selenium.
• Proficiency in at least one programming language, preferably Java or Python.
• Experience with test case management and defect tracking tools.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow test procedures.
• Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org & Submit the Hard copy also in Mind Q front Desk by 05.00PM (12th May 2023) along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “GENEMS”