Openings for Automation Fresher position: : Indian Eagle: :
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Candidates Can Apply 2020 , 2021 & 2022 Year passing out
- A) Consistent 80% + score in 10th, 12th, UG & PG with or without a history of standing arrears
- B) Candidates interested in pursuing full-time higher education sooner or later are not eligible.
- C) Candidates who are not willing to relocate to Hyderabad are not eligible.
- D) Selected candidates will work out of our Hyderabad office for 2 to 4 years. Based on the exemplary performance they will be transferred internal development team, candidates are preferred, A few UG & PG Candidates, who would receive an offer might have to start employment at Indian Eagle, HYD, immediately 2022
- E) Job Requirement:Competent in MS Office. Excellent spoken & written English language skills. Outstanding articulation & presentation skills. High interest in networking & people interaction. Passion for pursuing a career in Delivery & Support functions in the organization.
- F) Required candidates who are from B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE) , MBA – 2020, 2021 & 2022 pass out students.
- G) Salary Package: 2.2 LPA
Excellent coding and debugging experience in Java and or C#
- 1stLEVEL INTERVIEW (30 Mins): Questions on Education Background, Work History (If Any), Family & Financial Background, Academic Projects (If Any), Favorite Subjects, Hobbies & Past-times, Leadership Roles, Future Plans & Job Suitability.
- FINAL INTERVIEW(30 Mins): Questions on Indian Eagle Culture Compatibility, Longevity, Job Suitability & Other Areas.
TRAINEE – Automation Test Engineer
After successful completion of Online Assessments, candidates have to attend followed by 2 Levels of Personal Interviews.
JOB ROLES & DESCRIPTIONS:
Job Requirement: Competent in Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Excel. Excellent spoken & written English language skills. Outstanding articulation & presentation skills. High interest in networking & people interaction.
Job Role: Trainee – Automation Test Engineer: We expect candidates to have excellent aptitude / logical reasoning skills and basic knowledge of java or any language. We will train the candidate after selection on our live project – (software development/database management) for a period of 6 months to one year and we expect his/her to be a fast learner and pick up / grasp knowledge as much as possible. Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features & functionality Integrates applications by designing database architecture & server scripting; studying & establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines & information servers
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 05.00PM (11th Oct 2022) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “Indianeagle“