Role : Freshers for software Testing
Location : Hyderabad
Job Type : Full Time
Education UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization( 60% or above throughout career)
Roles and Responsibilities
Note : – Must have minimum 45 days training in Manual Testing in any institutes (self training /learning cannot be considered).
- This role involves participation in all/any phases of STLC and SDLC
- Participate in Business Requirements Analysis discussions and prepare necessary documentation
- Assist in the preparation of User Stories and Test Cases
- Perform Software Coding and necessary tasks assigned by Sr. Developer/Lead to create the end product in line with the documented requirements
- Perform manual/automated testing and assist in bug fixing
- Support in release and implementation
- Respond to support tickets
Desired Candidate Profile
– Must be a graduate from year 2019/2020/2021.
– Must have graduation in B.tech .- Must have 60% or above aggregate in 10th, Intermediate and Graduation without gaps/active backlogs.
– Must have knowledge on SQL.
– Knowledge on Java, selenium is added advantage.
– Must be passionate, self driven, quick learner and individual contributor.
– Must have great linguistic fluency in English.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 03.00PM (10th July 2021) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “PEOPLE TECH”