Mind Q Systems is pleased to inform all the trainees regarding the positions available for QA engineers with a leading IT company.
Why Work with Us:
- Recognized for our employee learning and talent development practices
- Good work-life balance encouraged
- Recognition is the cornerstone of our culture
- Values-driven and engaged leadership
Qualification : B.E/Btech
Stream : CSE,IT ,ECE and EEE
Experience : Over Two to Four years of relevant experience
- Proven work experience in insurance product testing.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Expertise in agile delivery, and life-cycle management tools i.e JIRA software testing standards, methods and conventions.
Candidates having Appium, Cucumber frameworks, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), Devops, Protractor, Tosca skills have an added advantage.
Good communication skills is a must for the interested candidates
Work location : Bangalore
Interested candidates need to send their resume to email@example.com along with the course completion certificate.