Note – We are interested to take student profile from your institutions those have passed out from 2016 – 2021 Batch only.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good knowledge on selenium java.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 05.00PM (12th Nov 2021) to email@example.com along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “SADUP SOFT”