1. Qualification with branch
BE, B. Tech (IT, CSE), Second preference for other streams.
2. Percentage criteria
3.year of passed out
2019, 2020, 2021
4. Any bond is required?
Yes, One year bond
5. Salary Package
Beween 8,000 to 10,000
6. Is the Interview process through online?
No, It will be F2F in our office only.
- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
- Preparing test reports.
Test Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Familiarity with testing tools including Apache, Selenium, JMeter, Appium, TestStand, and LabVIEW.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures and Agile methodologies.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project manage.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 03.00PM (17th March 2021) to email@example.com along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “Seventh Gen”