- Establish and evolve formal QA processes.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures.
- Testing new and updated systems for bugs and other issues.
- QA engineer will be working on Automation Scripting, Automation Regressions, Automation, and Manual testing both Functional & Regression
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Support continuous improvement
Desired Candidate Profile
Mandatory: To Work from Office/Only Males.
B.E/B.tech Passed outs are eligilble
- Good communication skills
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Knowledge in project management and QA methodology
- Good knowledge of any Programming Language
- Knowledge in SQL, Core java.
- Knowledge in Automation Testing/Tools is an added advantage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Experience: Trained Freshers or 1 to 2 years
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 05.00PM (10th AUG 2021) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “SUJA”