Position: QA Engineer
Duration: 6 months Intern to FTE
Qualification: B.Sc./B.Com with Computer Science/Computer Applications OR B.Tech graduates.
Stipend: 18,000 per month as intern for B.Sc/B.Com graduates; 20,000 per month as intern for B.Tech graduates
CTC: 4.36 LPA for B.Sc/B.Com graduates (as QA Engineer after internship); 6.89 LPA for B.Tech graduates (as
QA Engineer after internship)
● Good to great problem-solving skills.
● Attention to detail.
● Familiarity with Agile framework.
● Ability to document and troubleshoot issues.
● Ability to handle ambiguity.
● Should be able to write test cases and test scripts.
● Ability to work and communicate effectively with customers
● Collaborate with all stakeholders and develop effective strategies and test plans.
● Report bugs and errors to development teams
● Help troubleshoot issues and understand the root cause of the problem.
● Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Step 1: Screening Quiz
Step 2: One round of technical interview with topics on Automation Testing using Cypress and Selenium and basics of any programming language.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 05.00PM (29 Dec 2021) to email@example.com along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “ZeMoSo ”